Updated: Nov 19, 2021
Updated November 2021!
My friends and fam are DYING for the next season of Yellowstone! In celebration, I thought I would update this TRENDING blog post on Pinterest!
The show-stealer here is the daughter of the main character, with her high fashion, beauty, antics and her MOUTH! She's totally my spirit animal-the badass Beth Dutton played by Kelly Reilly. The main character is Kevin Costner, a cattle rancher. Basically, Sopranos meets Cattle Ranchers in Montana with incredible clothing & drama. You definitely need to get into the show if you haven't! I have been wanting to share with my followers some of my new favorite beauty products and thought this would be the perfect time to celebrate the new upcoming season 4! last year, she rocked a smokey burgundy eye I got inspired. Side Note- I couldn't help myself and threw together a last-minute costume for Halloween this year. See pics below with my cousin, Nene, as the character Rip and me as Beth Dutton. Read more on the makeup team that works on the show HERE
1. Start with a shadow base like my bestselling Hero Product LUCKY CAT BEAUTY EYE & LIP PRIMER $25 use a ring finger or concealer brush to apply a thin layer of primer from lash to brow. Blend edges with ring finer. (if it's out of stock, check back or shoot me an email to get on my waiting list!
2 Use the Tightline Technique with Inglot Black Creme Gel Eyeliner $17w Flat Brush of your choice. I LOVE Bdellium Golden Triangle brushes right now. These brushes are INCREDIBLE, vegan, and won't break the bank. $140 for the whole set, for 24 pieces!
3. Felt Tip Liner like TOM FORD Double Ended Liquid Liner on top of lashes. This is my holy grail of liquid liners!
4. using a tiny smudge brush Like Laura Mercier's $20, Smudge Deepest brown matte (As) on outer ¾ corner of the top lash line not to exceed the iris and not up to the crease. Keeping it closest to the lash line. Tap the very tip into the darkest color and smudge the lashline upwards with tiny strokes. Keep the darkest colors always to the lashline vs. the crease. In the photo I have it at an angle and the ferrule of the brush is flat against my lid.
5. With your eyes open, Blend you medium (middle) shades like the rose gold shimmer to the crease. twist the very tip of the brush into the shadow. Lightly dust the shadow into the crease. Not the "literal crease" but almost above the crease in a windshield wiper motion with eyes open. This helps you see where the color is going! A great crease brush is the Tapered Blender $13 from Bdelliumm brushes. Get it on Amazon HERE
6. Highlight the inner corner of the eyes with the lightest color of the palette. Use matte lightest color to highlight the brow bone. (80s called and wants their shimmering brow bone back)
7. Rim the inner lower lash line with a black gel pencil. I just fell in love with the black cherry color pencil from HAUS Labratories in BURN $18 a plum pencil to under lower lashes by dotting it under the lashes.